Declutter and Donate
Whilst you’re at home staying safe, a good way to keep busy is by spring cleaning and now you can turn your declutter into donations for PLUS.
So clear out your bookshelves, cupboards and drawers and turn your unwanted items into vital funds that will help us continue supporting children and young people across the Forth Valley.
Using Ziffit, a free web and app service, you can get any unwanted books, games, DVDs and CDs instantly valued. This value can then be donated directly to our fundraising activity via Virgin Money.
It’s really easy to do:
1. Download the Ziffit app or use the website link.
2. Scan or enter the barcode number or ISBN of your product and get an instant value.
3. Complete the online trade and pack up your unwanted goodies.
4. Use Ziffit’s free courier or to send your items. Social distancing rules will be followed.
5. The value of your items will be donated to your Virgin Money Giving fundraising page.